You have no items to compare.
Delphin 155 Sea Kayak
In both appearance and performance, the P&H Delphin is entirely unique; over 45 years of Pyranha whitewater kayak innovation, infused with P&H’s design heritage that dates back to 1968 has produced a sea kayak that river paddlers looking to expand their horizons will feel instantly at home in, and that allows experienced seafarers to rediscover and build upon the same excitement felt when they first took to the waves.
The Delphin’s cockpit has been positioned further back than in traditional sea kayak design, giving a fine balance that, in combination with the progressive bow rocker, leaves the front of the boat just kissing the water, resulting in superb manoeuvrability and excellent positioning when riding even the steepest of waves.
When catching surf, the hard chines towards the front of the Delphin’s hull engage quickly and make sure you’re in control and towards the smoother, front end of the wave, whilst the softer stern edges allow you to make easy course corrections and the high volume, dynamically shaped bow prevents purling by splitting and shedding water quickly, as well as helping punch through the surf on the way back out to continue the fun!
- Perfect for ocean play and short to mid-length expeditions.
- CoreLite construction with inherent buoyancy and an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Carefully balanced stern weighting for ultimate positioning on waves.
- High volume, dynamically shaped bow punches through waves and resurfaces quickly.
- Generous bow rocker prevents purling and keeps your head dry.
- Hard bow chines pick up quickly for control on a wave.
- Flat mid-section hull is super stable and gives unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Soft stern edges keep the boat loose and forgiving during turns.
- Squared-off stern increases waterline for flat water speed and aids tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit rim allow easy rolling and re-entry.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Large rear and fore hatch, plus pod for great gear capacity and load versatility.
- Features skeg and bow recess to take a compass as standard.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
- P&Hs own corelite material combines a foam core with a tough outer layer to save weight and increase the stiffness of the hull creating lightweight, durable kayak that offers you the very best in plastic sea kayak construction. The corelite range is ideal for new comers to sea kayaking or those looking to take their kayak into rock gardens or surf.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Optimum Paddler Weight: 275lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 32" Width - 16.5
Front Hatch: 17.2gals
Rear Hatch: 13gals
Mini Hatch: 1.1gals
Claimed Weight: 61.7lbs