You have no items to compare.
Fusion Cross-Over Kayak
As the name suggests, the Pyranha Fusion is a cross-over kayak which allows the paddler to enjoy two great areas of paddle sport; white water and touring.
Super stable, fast and easy to paddle, the Fusion gives you the freedom to choose from some fun whitewater or checking out some estuaries or a sheltered bay.
The tried and tested Pyranha skeg system adds a great feature allowing you to track in a straight line, and the drag reducing skeg box allows the water to flow straight out of the stern of the kayak.
- Super stable & forgiving hull: Allows great manoeuvrability in moving water and allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat. This one spins on a penny!
- Skeg system: A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep you tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak.
- Rear hatch & bulkhead: A Kayak Sport hatch 78 liters of storage space. Foam bulkhead adds extra buoyancy to the kayak as well as being super lightweight. No need for rear airbags!
- Deck features: The Fusion's foredeck features elasticated deck lines, a V-shaped water channel for drainage and a paddle park for if you want to keep your paddle safe whilst you take a photo.
- Connect grab handles: All our grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing, as we only want webbing that you could trust in a climbing harness in our kayaks.
- Outfitting: Adjustable padded seat, in Connect C4S and Connect River Outfitting.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: S - 9'8" M - 10'2" L - 10'2"
Width: S - 25" M - 26" L - 27"
Optimum Paddler Weight: S - 88 - 176lbs M - 121 - 243lbs L - 176 - 286lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 35.5" Width - 19.25" (same for all sizes)
Hatch Volume: S - 15.8gals M - 20.5gals L - 21.6gals
Claimed Weight: S - 40.7lbs M - 45.8lbs L - 48.5lbs