You have no items to compare.
Loki Whitewater Kayak
The Loki is designed to revive the classic moves that we learned when we played the river the first time.
If you want smooth linked cartwheels, a smile on every eddyline and enjoy serious vertical time then this is the boat for you.
The Loki is loose and fast on the river and ocean waves. Vertical moves are more controlled and impressive than in a short boat. The Loki is a great downriver play boat, its extra length means more speed, making eddies and must make ferry glides easier and more controlled.
- Length & Deck Profiling: Retains speed and slices through features on down river missions.
- Low Volume Slicey Ends: For pivots and squirts in eddies and initiating all your vertical moves.
- Rocker: Smooth and forgiving for sweet surfing sessions.
- Forgiving Edges: Once engaged, the edges provide grip and control for carving on the wave.
- Low back deck and cockpit: Super easy to roll.
- Anodised Bow & Stern Rescue: Pyranha Connect rescue points, made by UK climbing specialist DMM who manufacture our security bars with the same process that has held them at the forefront of the climbing market for years.
- Connect Grab Handles: All our grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing, as we only want webbing that you could trust in a climbing harness in our kayaks.
- C4S Seat: Longer, more ergonomically shaped seat pan provides a 3 way adjustable system that gives a bomb proof seating position.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: S - 7'2" M - 7'2.5" L - 7'3"
Width: S - 24" M - 24.5" L - 24.75"
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 34" Width - 18.75" (same for all sizes)
Volume: S - 39gals M - 49gals L - 59gals
Optimum Paddler Weight: S - 88 - 154lbs M - 121 - 198lbs L - 176 - 243lbs
Claimed Weight: S - 30lbs M - 33lbs L - 34lbs