You have no items to compare.
Shiva Whitewater Kayak
The Shiva has a rounded hull, soft stern chines, a high bow rocker and loads of volume in the bow and stern.
These features give you softer landings on big drops, rear driving force when you want it, awesome boofability and resurfacing capability. The rounded and high deck, with a high centre of volume, counters a low centre of gravity for easy rollability.
If you are running big drops and pushing harder lines the Shiva is the one you want.
- Rounded hull: Forgiving rounded hull gives softer landings on big drops.
- Smooth chines & edge: No rails to trip you up, but the chines give driving force when you need it. Stern release edge allows really fast lines for drive.
- Progressive rocker: Easy to Boof and Flair over features.
- High volume bow & stern: Rides easily over features, resurfaces quickly.
- Re-profiled deck: Re-profiled deck and volume distribution makes the Shiva easy to roll.
- Anodised bow & stern rescue: Pyranha Connect rescue points, made by UK climbing specialist DMM who manufacture our security bars with the same process that has held them at the forefront of the climbing market for years.
- Connect grab handles: All of their grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing, as they only want webbing that you could trust in a climbing harness in the kayaks.
- C4S seat: Longer, more ergonomically shaped seat pan provides a 3 way adjustable system that gives a bomb proof seating position.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: S - 8'4" M - 8'6" L - 8'8"
Width: S - 26" M - 26.5" L - 27"
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 36.8" Width - 19"
Volume: S - 74gals M - 80gals L - 92gals
Optimum Paddler Weight: S - 99 - 176lbs M - 132 - 243lbs L - 176 - 287lbs
Claimed Weight: S - 46.3lbs M - 48.5lbs L - 50.7lbs