You have no items to compare.
Men's Stomp Boa Snowboard Boots 2017
For riders who want the convenience of BOA, the feel of a smooth-flexing boot and the freedom to ride what they please, the Stomp delivers good times.
This design is powered by a 3D molded tongue to keep it responsive yet playful, the Rad F.I.T. Liner keeps things comfortable and supportive so you get can the same feel season after season.
Rad F.I.T. Liner:
• Heat-moldable Construction: A full construction of heat-moldable foam for a personal fit.
• New SkateCuff 3D: Anatomically correct comfort and heel hold.
• Rad FoamBed with AEGIS Microbe Shield: 3D support and Poron for stomping landings.
• TriZone Lining: Different linings in three regions for anatomically enhanced fit.
• Expand Toe Zone: Self-adjust to different toe lengths for more comfort and warmth.
Single Reel Boa: Classic Boa lacing system that allows for quick, micro adjustments of the boot's tightness, even on the fly.
3D Molded Shell Tongue: Rome's 3D Molded Tongue and 2Part Articulation team up to create the correct flex for snowboarding—Flex With Pop. With these technologies, the boot flexes with the movement of the rider, loads up energy, and then releases it with rebound. The result is the freedom to tweak and the power to slash.
Heat-Moldable Foam Construction: Wear the boot and the foam will take shape of your foot, personalizing your ride.