You have no items to compare.
Experience 100 HD Ti Skis - 2017
Amplified with Rossignol's new Carbon Alloy Matrix, the all-new EXPERIENCE 100 HD Ti is the ultimate one-ski-quiver for expert all-mountain skiers. With its award-winning power and versatility intact, the new Experience 100 HD Ti blends the heart of a high-performance carving machine with a smooth, powerful freeride feel. Carbon Alloy Matrix increases edge grip, stability, dampness, and drive for a finely-tuned fusion of damp, "planted-to-the-snow" edge grip and loose, playful mobility. Combined with our patented Air Tip technology, Auto Turn Rocker profile, and Extended Sidecut, the new all-mountain standard delivers high-definition performance across all terrain and snow conditions. It's racing DNA meets freeride. Precision and power meets effortless float. It's everything you need for the ultimate one-ski-quiver. The entire mountain awaits – EXPERIENCE MORE.
- Air Tip - A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain excellent torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski, concentrating power under the skier's feet.
- Auto Turn Rocker - The most versatile rocker and camber blend now features a longer, more progressive tip profile for increased stability and hard-snow precision. Traditional camber through 70% of the ski retains the power, energy, and edge grip for confident on-trail performance; while moderate tip and tail rocker encourages effortless carved turns, easy steering and instant speed control in all snow conditions.
- Minicap Sandwich - Ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.
- Extended Sidecut - The longer sidecut continues beyond the contact point where the tip and tail rocker begins, improving high speed grip while simultaneously improving low-speed handling. As speeds and edge angles increase more of the sidecut is engaged resulting in powerful full length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix - This brand-new fibre is ushering in a new era of high-efficiency materials. Combining an extremely lightweight design with high mechanical properties, the Carbon Alloy Matrix raises the ski's performance across the board, whether in terms of grip and versatility, precision and permissiveness, or stability and maneuverability. The Carbon Alloy Matrix is the result of a clever blend of Carbon fibre and Basalt fibre. Carbon provides boost, lightness and power transmission, while Basalt contributes its shock absorbing and stabilising properties. Boost your skiing for a white-knuckle experience!
Turn Radius: 20m
Profile: Auto Turn Rocker
Construction: Minicap Sandwich
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 4.2kg/pair
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year