You have no items to compare.
Sky 7 HD Skis - 2017
Amplified with Rossignol's new Carbon Alloy Matrix, the all-new SKY 7 HD is the ultimate fusion of lightweight backcountry innovation and progressive freeride performance. With noticeably more edge grip, stability, dampness, and drive, the new Sky 7 HD provides instinctive versatility and ease-of-use, while delivering groundbreaking, high-definition energy, mobility, and strength due to the unique new carbon and basalt weave. Combined with their patented Air Tip technology; Powder Turn Rocker profile; lightweight paulownia wood core construction; and versatile 98mm waist width, the new Sky 7 HD offers an ultra-lightweight blend of all-mountain versatility, effortless float, and accessible backcountry performance. No matter where the snow takes you, whether resort-based or backcountry bound – the future of freeride is here.
- Air Tip - A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain excellent torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski, concentrating power under the skier's feet.
- Free VAS - Visco elastomer material smoothes the rocker/camber transition to reduce "tip flap", increasing stability, control and snow contact in changing snow conditions.
- Minicap Sandwich - Ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.
- Powder Turn Rocker - Newly redesigned to deliver even more versatility and superior floatation. A longer, more progressively rockered tip eliminates "tip flap" in variable snow and hardpack while the tapered, more powerful tail drops into soft snow, enhancing floatation and providing effortless steering with instant speed control. Traditional camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for groomed snow performance.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix - This brand-new fibre is ushering in a new era of high-efficiency materials. Combining an extremely lightweight design with high mechanical properties, the Carbon Alloy Matrix raises the ski's performance across the board, whether in terms of grip and versatility, precision and permissiveness, or stability and maneuverability. The Carbon Alloy Matrix is the result of a clever blend of Carbon fibre and Basalt fibre. Carbon provides boost, lightness and power transmission, while Basalt contributes its shock absorbing and stabilising properties. Boost your skiing for a white-knuckle experience!
Turn Radius: 17m
Profile: Powder Turn Rocker
Construction: Minicap Sandwich
Tail: Partial Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 3.6kg/pair