You have no items to compare.
Temptation 84 Skis + Look Xpress W 11 Bindings - Women's 2017
With the heart of a high-performance carving machine and effortless freeride feel, the new women's TEMPTATION 84 is the all-mountain benchmark for expert to advanced skiers. Now featuring revolutionary Air Tip technology; their most versatile blend of rocker and camber; and a lightweight, carbon-enhanced paulownia sandwich construction, the Temptation 84 offers award-winning all-mountain versatility across all terrain and snow conditions. Auto Turn Rocker blends powerful edge grip with effortless maneuverability and speed control while patented Air Tip technology enhances floatation and control even further, keeping tips afloat through variable snow and providing smooth turn initiation on hardpack and groomers. It's racing DNA meets freeride. Precision and power meets effortless float. It's everything you need for the ultimate one-ski-quiver. The entire mountain awaits – LET TEMPTATION RULE.
- Light Wood - The ultra-lightweight paulownia wood core construction reduces overall ski weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control with no compromise to downhill performance.
- Air Tip - A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain excellent torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski, concentrating power under the skier's feet.
- Auto Turn Rocker - The most versatile rocker and camber blend now features a longer, more progressive tip profile for increased stability and hard-snow precision. Traditional camber through 70% of the ski retains the power, energy, and edge grip for confident on-trail performance; while moderate tip and tail rocker encourages effortless carved turns, easy steering and instant speed control in all snow conditions.
- Minicap Sandwich - Ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.
- Basalt - Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
Turn Radius: 13m
Profile: Auto Turn Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Minicap
Binding Included: Yes, Look Xpress W 11
Claimed Weight: 3.8kg/pair with bindings