You have no items to compare.
Rx 130 Ski Boots - Men's 2016
Lange's new RX 130 combines the racing pedigree of RS with enhanced all-mountain features in an exact, comfortable 100mm fit, delivering the ultimate in all-mountain precision, comfort and performance to hard-charging expert skiers. Featuring all of Lange's key fit and performance solutions: Control Fit, mono-injection shells and modern, efficient stance angles, the new RX includes Lange's new Custom Tongue technology for maximum customization where circulation is often cut-off for even greater comfort, warmth, and control. Ultra-Grip replaceable soles provide increased traction and durability for hiking ridgelines and walking to the tram. RX simply fits more feet better, delivering enhanced comfort, precision and power to the most committed all-mountain skiers.
- 100mm Last: An exact, comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Mono Injected Shell: Based on the injection of a single plastic material, mono-injection offers a smoother, more consistent flex; optimizes weight; and facilitates boot-fitting.
- Thinsulate: Thinsulate™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Max Warm Inside: Thinsulate™ is featured in both the toe box and ankle areas, maximizing insulation for the highest levels of comfort and warmth.
- Thermo Fit Lining: RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Ultra Grip: Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking.
Shell Material: PolyEther
Last Width: 100mm
Buckles: 4 Extruded ALU Ergo Race, Screwed, 2 Easy Open
Liner: Thermo Fit RL3
Binding Compatibility: Alpine