You have no items to compare.
QST Myriad 85 Skis - Women's 2017
The Salomon QST Myriad 85 Ski offers on-piste confidence with new all mountain experiences. The all-terrain rocker and woodcore gives you precise handling, and maneuverability for excellent all-mountain performance.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 - With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- Woodcore - On snow stability and rebound with an extra level of foregiveness and weight savings.
- Semi Twin Tail - Slight rise to the tail of the ski.
- Semi Sandwich - Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
- Spaceframe 3.0 AMB - Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform.
- Koroyd Tip - More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Hook Free Taper - 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Carve Zone - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Pulse Pad - A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Total Edge Reinforcement - Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
Dimensions: 124-85-109 @ 161
Turn Radius: 16m
Profile: All-Terrain Rocker 2.0
Construction: Semi Sandwich
Tail: Semi Twin Tail
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1650g per ski
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years