You have no items to compare.
Origin Climbing Shoes
The Origin offers a lush leather upper, giving a feeling of padded luxury that is rarely found in a shoe aimed at encouraging people to start climbing. The flat profile and relatively relaxed randing ease the climber's feet into a cocoon of comfort.
- Every adventure has to start somewhere, so be prepared with the flexible protection of the Origin rock climbing shoe from Scarpa®.
- Climbing shoe style that offers a feeling of padded luxury that is rarely found in a shoe aimed at encouraging people to start climbing.
- 1.8mm suede upper.
- Flat profile for an easy fit.
- Padded breathable tongue for added comfort.
- Dual heel pull loops.
- Flexan 1.9 midsole.
- Relatively relaxed randing allows the climber to ease their feet into a cocoon of comfort.
- Scarpa Vision 5mm rubber outsole made of a proprietary compound that is both sticky and resilient to all the conditions that new climbers feet will experience.
- FF last.
- Weight: 8 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 39.5 (US Men's 7, US Women's 8)