You have no items to compare.
Womens Ion Trail Running Shoes
The Ion running shoe from Scarpa® has a lightweight yet durable construction that is ideal for rocky trails, talus, and broken terrain.
- Balances the traditional, protective trail-running shoe with a profile that has slightly less drop.
- Features an air mesh upper with a synthetic leather exoskeleton for superb lateral stability.
- Upper boasts a mix of recycled 40% synthetic leather and 29% recycled polyester mesh.
- Lace and webbing are 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester.
- Protective toe rand.
- Breathable lining made with 50% recycled polyester.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting endurance and added rebound.
- Midsole features EcoPure® EVA additive that promotes degradation once it hits the landfill.
- 6mm midsole drop.
- 1.2mm H-EVA forefoot strike plate for added foot protection on the trail.
- Durable rubber outsole features HDR (High Dynamnic Rubber) technology with 25% recycled sticky rubber compound for exceptional traction over various trail conditions.
- Built on the on a women-specific last.