You have no items to compare.
Cho Oyu Down Sweater
Cho Oyu straddles the Tibet-Nepal border, and like its namesake, this jacket sits on the border too – somewhere between jacket territory and sweater land.
- The 20 denier x 20 denier, Pertex® Quantum® nylon shell fabric is featherweight, windproof, water-resistant, downproof, and extremely strong for it’s weight
- 800 fill-power European goose down insulation provides superior warmth
- Hem can be cinched in to seal out drafts
- Handwarmer pockets are lined in tricot for warmth
- Right side Napoleon chest pocket makes for less bulky layering (our mid-layer pieces typically have pockets on the left side; pockets don’t “stack” on top of one another)
- 100% triple ripstop Polyamide nylon treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down