You have no items to compare.
Men's Khumbu Shorts
The state-of-the-art fabric is what makes Sherpa's Khumbu Shorts are ideal for travelling. They always maintain a pulled-together look (don’t wrinkle), and their four-way stretch makes for comfort on long flights or when you’re high-stepping up boulders on the trail. The pebbly texture of the fabric reminds us of elephant skin, and is almost as tough. It’s also water-resistant, and will shed moisture on drizzly days or during stream crossings.
- The fabric, with its high nylon content, is really tough, light in weight, quick-to-dry, and easy to wash
- The gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate enhanced mobility
- Low-profile belt loops create a bulk-free waistband
- Waistband is lined in Tricot for comfort while wearing a pack belt or climbing harness
- Hand, thigh, and back pockets have secure zippered closures.
- Designed for rugged, day-in, day-out use in harsh conditions.
- 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Inseam: 10 in