You have no items to compare.
Mens Lakpa Rita Jacket
This jacket is named in honor of Lapka Rita, the first Sherpa to climb the highest peaks on all seven continents. It's the best waterproof/breathable hard shell - period. Made of the finest materials available, it features design and construction details specific to serious alpine pursuits. Two eVent waterproof fabrics - strategically placed nylon ripstop and nylon taffeta - feature Direct Venting technology: water stays out while perspiration vapor escapes through microscopic nano-vents.
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, pack belt, or harness
- Main fabric is an eVent waterproof/air permeable laminate made of 40d x 40d with a 70d ripstop
- Helmet-compatible hood has a single adjustment at the back to snug the fit when needed; the stiffened brim can be shaped to deflect inclement weather
- Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt
- Main fabric: 100% nylon taffeta treated with DWR finish; 40D x 40D eVent, a ePTFE laminate, gets a 20,000mm/25,000 mvtr waterproof/breathable rating
- Contrast Panels: 100% ripstop nylon treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it gets a 20,000mm/30,000 mvtr waterproof/breathable rating