You have no items to compare.
Womens Asaar Jacket
Serious mountaineering calls for gear that is light in weight and heavy on performance attributes. The Assar is made of Pertex® Shield, a 2.5-layer laminate that’s waterproof, wind-resistant, breathable and super light. The cut is long and the rear hem dips slightly for coverage in forward-leaning and overhead-reaching positions.
- Pertex Shield Plus provides a high level of wind and water protection with excellent breathability for lightweight performance during fast moving athletic pursuits; it gets a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g)
- Seams are sealed and zippers are waterproof
- Super lightweight and highly compressible, this jacket can be stored in its built-in pocket/stuff sack until you need it
- The helmet-compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from the weather: fit can be refined via a one-hand cinch system at the center back
- Large zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt
- One side-seam adjustment cinches in the hem
- Himaltec® 12 denier, 100% nylon,
- Weight: 6.7 oz.