You have no items to compare.
Women's Nangpala Down Jacket
This is not your everyday, average hooded down jacket. Insulated with PrimaLoft® GOLD 750, a revolutionary combination of 750 goose down (70%) and PrimaLoft® fibers (30%), it has some very special abilities: it absorbs water ten times slower than 100% down, retains 95% of its warmth if it does get wet, and dries four times faster than down. This translates to incredible warming performance in an expanded range of conditions. The micro-grid ripstop shell is water-resistant and has a tight weave – no feathers escape. For warmth that won't wilt when wet, this is your jacket.
- The ripstop shell is water-resistant
- The PrimaLoft® GOLD 750 insulation combines water-repellent goose down (70%) with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft® fibers (30%) for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions: it absorbs water ten times slower than 100% down, dries four times faster than 100% down, and retains 95% of its warmth even when wet
- The attached hood adds crucial warmth at neck and head — where body heat can be easily lost
- Hem and hood can be cinched in when you want to seal in body heat and deflect a cold wind
- Internal mesh pockets are great for drying out gloves with your body heat
- Handwarmer pockets and chest Napoleon pocket zip shut to secure necessities
- Elastic binding at the cuffs keeps cold drafts out
- Chest pocket has exit port for music device cord
- Can be compressed into its built-in stuff sack when packing