You have no items to compare.
Happy Place Snowboard - 2015
Everyone has a happy place. If your happy place is a park full of jibs and jumps, the Slash Happy Place Snowboard is the perfect tool for the trade. This soft twin board features Slash CamRock profile, which features camber binding to binding for mega pop and rockered flat zones in the nose and tail for easy pressability. Get rad on Gigi Rüf's favorite park stick, the Slash Happy Place.
- Twin Shape - Designed with freestylers in mind, the nose and tip have exactly the same dimensions and the stance is centered, so the board performs equally well regardless of your direction.
- Progressive Sidecut - really beneficial with hybrid cambers as the contact points of the board become more relevant for smooth turns.
- Snap Crackle Pop Core - This core is made out of alternating poplar and beech stringers that give it strength and liveliness.
- Triax Fiberglass - Provides superior pop, consistent torsional flex, and more overall response.
- Base 6000 - This sintered base is fast, dense, durable, and ready to perform.
- Edges - Slash edges have 35% more steel than stock edges from other companies.
- Ultimate Traction - A small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board's sidecut.