You have no items to compare.
ATV Snowboard - 2017
This is the original Slash craft—a flyweight, reactive and mighty directional twin. It has a positive camber profile for stout ollies and pure carves. The Forever Core consists of a hybrid mix of high-end woods (paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar) for a tough, lightweight and attuned feel. Its outer shell of Reactive Flex fiberglass not only delivers robust pop lengthwise, but also adds a dynamic flex from heel to toe for more bite in carves and better torsional steering. The Buried Treasure blend of carbon fiber, Kevlar and basalt additives underfoot extend towards the edges and tips to propel response and rebound, while also allowing for a thinner core without sacrificing strength. Its deep sidecut generates swift slashes and the subtle traction bump bites through rough snow. The launch sequence is loaded. The coordinates are set. This is the spaceship for now.
- Camber - A tried and true camber profile that offers a precise feel, predictable turns, solid edge hold, suspension and powerful pop. Traditional camber distributes weight evenly and offers a progressive flex pattern.
- Forever Woodcore - Constructed from four different lightweight wood species—paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar—for a premium core that offers a highly tuned and dynamic feel. It’s flyweight, durable, filled with pop and highly reactive.
- Sintered HD Base - Thanks to the addition of carbon and its high-density molecular structure, this sintered HD base provides superior impact resistence and enhanced wax absorbency for sustained speeds.
- Diamond Stone Finish - They add a slight diamond-structured stone grind to the base to maximize glide and optimize durability. It eliminates the slow, suction cup feel that comes with one-dimensional base finishes.
- Kick Stand - Their Identity shape saves material and weight and also stands up without tipping over like rounded boards do!
- Buried Treasure - Combination of carbon, Kevlar and basalt fibers. With their strategic placement this gives certain liveliness to the board by adding response to the tips and leaving torsional softness between the feet.
- Ultimate Traction - This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Progressive Sidecut - Their progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Reactive Flex - A unique two-strand fiberglass blend that in combination with their wood cores promotes flex across the width of the board as well as tip-to-tail. This gives the board a more reactive ride overall. When boardsliding a rail it helps you lift the edge slightly so you don’t hang up. When railing a turn, it helps bite down further with more power.
Shape: Directional Twin
Effective Edge: 1160mm @ 158
Waist Width: 253mm @ 158
Sidecut Radius: 7.6m @ 158
Stance Width: 20.5-25.2in - 52-64cm @ 158
Stance Setback: 13mm
Base: Sintered HD
Recommended Rider Weight: 145-185