You have no items to compare.
Happy Place Snowboard - 2017
It is a platform, yet once you’re strapped in it spawns a state of mind. The Happy Place was conceived as an easy-to-ride, fun-frothing, playful park board for all. The bi-axial fiberglass layup has a forgiving, medium flex that’s made sweeter by the Sweet Spots carbon fiber stringers laid from the bindings to the contact points to enhance edge control and amplify ollies. The twin tip shape and progressive sidecut provide a smooth drive whether riding regular or switch. The Camrock profile puts the stability and control of positive camber between the feet and rocker rise in the tips for better powder float and less edge catch. The core is built using poplar wood with beech hardwood stringers along the inserts for better binding power transfer, and added spruce strips increase control and maximize pop. Start frothing now.
- Camrock - CamRock features a loaded camber section between the feet with a small flat section underfoot and rockered tips. The camber section maintains stability between the feet, while the flat areas underfoot let you load up ollies and the rockered tips offer forgiveness. This creates a very playful, easy turning board.
- Biax Fiberglass - Biax Fiberglass is a two-way weave of fiberglass with strands running every 90-degrees. It’s more forgiving, easier to flex and and highly versatile for all terrain types.
- Pop Woodcore - Built with poplar, but bolstered with beech and spruce stringers. The beech hardwood strips are laid through the inserts from tip to tail for power transfer and a sturdy frame and the sturdy spruce from tip to tail just outside the inserts adds increased pop and precision.
- Sweet Spot - Two carbon fiber stringers stretching outward from the inserts to the contact points in both the tip and the tail. Like prongs sticking outward these additives feel out rough terrain, promote pop, generate stronger edge hold and create a more playful ride.
- Progressive Sidecut - Their progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile
- Ultimate Traction - This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Sintered Base - This sintered base is fast, durable and requires less waxing. We believe in using the best possible materials and refrain from using cheaper, low-density extruded material our boards.
- Belt Finish - The belt finish gets your base optimized before it’s fully waxed.
- Factory Waxed By One Ball Jay - All Slash boards are factory waxed with One Ball Jay wax and ready to shred straight out of the wrapper.
Effective Edge: 1120mm @ 154
Waist Width: 251mm @ 154
Sidecut Radius: 7.2m @ 154
Stance Width: 50-62cm 19.7-22.4in @ 154
Stance Setback: 0
Recommended Rider Weight: 130 - 170lbs @ 154