You have no items to compare.
Straight Snowboard - 2017
Navigate through the straight and narrow and along the ever-curving lines of the mountains. The Straight’s Backseat Camrock camber profile and shape lets you steer from the rear and plow through pow. The voluminous nose has ample float and the subtle rocker from the front binding forward makes it easy to keep the tip up. The tail’s half crescent shape and slight rocker naturally sinks for an easier, more balanced riding position in steep and deep terrain. Added Kevlar and carbon fiber Landing Strips from the inserts to the tips amplify end control for confident carves, loftier airs, softer landings and reduced chatter at speed. The new Powder Core—composed of paulownia, poplar and beech—shaves weight for better powder buoyancy without giving up strength or response at the board’s edges or centerline. Combined with a sheath of Reactive Flex fiberglass the Straight has the power to rail through chunder and fly out of the fluff.
- Backseat Camrock - The Backseat CamRock design places rocker in the nose and a slight amount in the tail with positive camber in between. This setback design delivers camber stability and control between the feet and in the tail, with the added float and maneuverability of the rockered nose.
- Reactive Flex - A unique two-strand fiberglass blend that in combination with their wood cores promotes flex across the width of the board as well as tip-to-tail. This gives the board a more reactive ride overall. When boardsliding a rail it helps you lift the edge slightly so you don’t hang up. When railing a turn, it helps bite down further with more power.
- Powder Woodcore - Composed of low-density paulownia and poplar woods for their optimal strength and weight, with beech hardwood strips placed through the inserts and along the rails to increase core durability, pop and impact protection. The Powder Core is light, lofty, tough and designed for powder float.
- Landing Strip - Strips of Kevlar and carbon fiber placed from the inserts to the tips in the nose and tail to support landings and reduce washouts. This design also helps dampen high-speed chatter, offer stability at speed and load up potent ollies.
- Progressive Sidecut - Their progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Ultimate Traction - This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Sintered HD Base - Thanks to the addition of carbon and its high-density molecular structure, this sintered HD base provides superior impact resistence and enhanced wax absorbency for sustained speeds.
- Diamond Stone Finish - They add a slight diamond-structured stone grind to the base to maximize glide and optimize durability. It eliminates the slow, suction cup feel that comes with one-dimensional base finishes.
- Factory Waxed By One Ball Jay - All Slash boards are factory waxed with One Ball Jay wax and ready to shred straight out of the wrapper.
Profile: Backseat Camrock
Effective Edge: 1160mm @ 159W 1200mm @ 163
Waist Width: 261mm @ 159W 256mm @ 163
Sidecut Radius: 8.3m @ 159W 8.4m @ 163
Stance Width: 54-66cm @ 159W 52-64cm @ 163
Stance Setback: 20mm
Base: Sintered HD
Recommended Rider Weight: 145 - 185lbs @ 159W 165 - 210lbs @ 163