You have no items to compare.
I/O Snow Goggles
The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Responsive Fit™ frame design
- Quick release lens change system: The frameless design enables quick lens interchangeability and offers unparalleled peripheral vision. Each goggle in the collection includes both a bright light and low light performance mirror lens, providing clarity in any condition. The Interchangeable series represents the culmination of Smith’s 50 years building, testing and refining goggles. Optimized for performance and comprised of the finest optics, materials and technology.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens: Spherical lenses are built on a base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axis. Smith’s spherical lenses are off ered exclusively in carbonic-x material with TLT Optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens:
The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created. Building upon the hydrophilic, micro-etched surface area principles of our Fog-X lenses, our revolutionary, 5X anti-fog inner lens has been engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market. Initial testing showed standard anti-fog lenses fogging between 30-50 seconds. Smith’s proprietary, 5X anti-fog treatment withstood fogging for over 120 seconds in controlled lab tests.
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision:
When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation:
Changes in elevation bring changes in atmospheric pressure. These forces have the potential to diminish the optics of thermal lens systems. Smith’s patented Porex™ filter solves this issue by allowing the air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure ensuring class 1 optical standards. PATENT # 7865977
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Medium fit
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Helmet compatible