You have no items to compare.
I/O7 Snow Goggles
The I/O 7 is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: single-pivot quick release for easy lens change, AirEvac™ ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, dual-axis outriggers that pivot in multiple directions to ensure superior helmet integration, and a frame designed for contoured face fit.
All this technology is designed around one of Smith’s largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X™ anti-fog technology. The I/O 7 was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there’s nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
- Single-pivot quick release lens change system: The frameless design enables quick lens interchangeability and offers unparalleled peripheral vision. Each goggle in the collection includes both a bright light and low light performance mirror lens, providing clarity in any condition. The Interchangeable series represents the culmination of Smith’s 50 years building, testing and refining goggles. Optimized for performance and comprised of the finest optics, materials and technology.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens: Spherical lenses are built on a base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axis. Smith’s spherical lenses are off ered exclusively in carbonic-x material with TLT Optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens: The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created. Building upon the hydrophilic, micro-etched surface area principles of our Fog-X lenses, our revolutionary, 5X anti-fog inner lens has been engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market. Initial testing showed standard anti-fog lenses fogging between 30-50 seconds. Smith’s proprietary, 5X anti-fog treatment withstood fogging for over 120 seconds in controlled lab tests.
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision: When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation: Changes in elevation bring changes in atmospheric pressure. These forces have the potential to diminish the optics of thermal lens systems. Smith’s patented Porex™ filter solves this issue by allowing the air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure ensuring class 1 optical standards. PATENT # 7865977
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Fit: Medium
- Responsive Fit™ frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual-axis outrigger position system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve