You have no items to compare.
KT-22 Snowboard 2016
Inside this futuristic freeride board, Smokin uses a full aspen core for reliably smooth flex. Three Stage Dampening makes the board super-stable when you're straight-linings steeps and riding across widely variable conditions, such as chundery snow. Pop Gnarly hemp fibers along the tip and tail add spring-loaded snap for boosting off cliff drops and natural hits. Other key ingredients include Mellow Magne-Traction edges for locked-in edge hold over hardpack, as well as a 6k sintered base that's extremely tough and highly wax-absorbent for maximum glide.
- Directional twin (0.5-inch set-back)
- Directional core and flex pattern (softer nose, stiffer tail)
- WTF profile (cambered mid-section, early-rise tips)
- Full aspen core
- Three Stage Dampening
- Pop Gnarly hemp fibers at tips
- Variable Density Fiberglass
- Mellow Magne-Traction edges