You have no items to compare.
Turbo Duplex Pump
If you're looking for a Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) Board pump that will give you the pressure and volume you need for inflation of your SUP's Halkey Roberts (HR) valve and one that can inflate tubes, boat and other inflatables with Boston and PVC valves, than the Solstice Turbo Duplex Pump is what you're looking for. This durable hand pump is equipped with a built-in pressure gauge for precise inflation of your SUP and other inflatable products. Pump comes with two hoses, one for SUP valves and another for Inflatables equipped with Boston or PVC valves. The built-in gauge has a pressure readout range of 3 psi to 19 psi (0.2 bar to 1.3 bars), the pumps volume is 110 cubic inches (1.8 liters) in the down stroke and 110 cubic inches (1.8 liters in the up stroke for a total volume in each stroke cycle of 220 cubic inches (3.6 liters). Pump has a maximum pressure of 26 psi (1.8 bars). The pump has an ergonomic handle and pump foot anchors, the stroke of handle is a bit more in respects to other pumps on the market which can make the inflation job easier.
- Solstice HP2 High Pressure SUP Pump with Gauge
- Turbo Duplex Pump
- Durable Hand Pump, Equipped with Built-In Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge Provides Precise Inflation SUP's & Inflatable Products
- 2-Hoses: One for SUP HR Valve, One for Inflatables w/Boston or PVC Valves
- Gauge has Pressure Readout of 3 psi to 19 psi (0.2 bar to 1.3 bars)
- Volume: 110 cubic inches (1.8 liters) in Up & Down Strokes
- Total Volume (Stroke Cycle): 220 cubic inches (3.6 liters)
- Provides Up to 26 psi (1.8 bars) of Pressure
- Ergonomic Handle and Pump Foot Anchors
- Longest Stroke Cycle on Market, Easier Inflation