You have no items to compare.
Tour F10 Alpine Touring Ski Binding - 2017
The Marker Tour F10 is the perfect choice for the touring skier who doesn‘t accept any compromise when it comes to weight, handling and reliability. Designed for the skier looking forward to the descent as much as the ascent and a general focus on light weight.
- Touring Base Plate - The wide frame construction is secured at several positions, perfectly distributing the pressure for unparalleled skiing performance. 2 sizes are available for optimum size range and stocking efficiency.
- Climbing Aid - The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Hollow Tech - Our fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- Backcountry Comfort - The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing. The position prevents the binding from unwanted release and provides unparalleled security against an undesired “telemark“ situation.
- Sole I.D. - One Binding, two boot norms: Whatever boot you wear, with all brand new Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether alpine boot or boots with touring sole, due to SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of corse providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Triple Pivot Light Toe - The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel - All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Hollow Linkage Heel - The heel was also redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
Release Rating: 3 - 10
Boot Compatibility: Alpine / AT Compatible – Compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and AT (ISO 9523) soled boots.
Stand Height Without Ski: 36mm
Claimed Weight: 1938g