You have no items to compare.
Women's Frontier 25 Snowshoes
Get out and find your frontier, even in deep powder. An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Frontier features the 180™EZ binding for superior ease-of-use and comfort. The Frontier’s lightweight and ergonomic designs deliver the most efficient stride for packed trails.
- Fit-Step System: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap for efficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep your heel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Deck Material: SoftTec Decking
Frame Material: Fit-Step Frame (Biomechanical Aluminum)
Crampon Material: Carbon Steel Toe and Heel Crampons
Snowshoe Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.72 kg (25")
Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs
Dimensions: 8" x 25"
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty