You have no items to compare.
Frontier 25 Snowshoes - Women's
Get out and find your frontier, even in deep powder. An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Frontier features the 180™EZ binding for superior ease-of-use and comfort. The Frontier’s lightweight and ergonomic designs deliver the most efficient stride for packed trails.
- Fit-Step System: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap for efficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep your heel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Deck Material: SoftTec Decking
Frame Material: Fit-Step Frame (Biomechanical Aluminum)
Crampon Material: Carbon Steel Toe and Heel Crampons
Snowshoe Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.72 kg (25")
Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs
Dimensions: 8" x 25"
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty