You have no items to compare.
Mountaineer 21 Snowshoes - Women's
Aggressive traction, easy to maneuver, and super-durable decking, the Tubbs Mountaineer snowshoe will carry you deeper into the backcountry, or higher up the mountains.
- Pro-Step: The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- RII Revolution Response: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- ActiveFit Binding: Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFit+™ binding provides the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings™ center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. Men’s binding fits up to size 13 boots; women’s sized for 5-11 boots.
- Anaconda Crampon: The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda™ toe crampon has eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terrain.
- Python Heel Crampon: The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Deck Material: SoftTec Decking
Frame Material: Pro-Step Frame (Aluminum)
Crampon Material: Carbon Steel Toe and Heel Crampons
Snowshoe Weight: 4.3 lbs / 1.95 kg
Optimal Load: 80 - 150 lbs
Dimensions: 8" x 21"
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty