You have no items to compare.
Mountaineer 36 Snowshoes
The Tubbs Mountaineer 30 snowshoes are built tough to explore mountainous terrain, taking you into the backcountry easily with great flotation and aggressive traction.
- Pro-Step: The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- RII Revolution Response: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- ActiveFit Binding: Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFit+™ binding provides the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings™ center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. Men’s binding fits up to size 13 boots; women’s sized for 5-11 boots.
- Anaconda Crampon: The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda™ toe crampon has eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terrain.
- Python Heel Crampon: The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Deck Material: SoftTec Decking
Frame Material: Pro-Step Frame (Aluminum)
Crampon Material: Carbon Steel Toe and Heel Crampons
Snowshoe Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.63 kg (25”)
Optimal Load: 220 - 300 lbs
Dimensions: 10" x 36"
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty