You have no items to compare.
V-66 Snowboard Boots 2017
The Vans V-66 is a classic lace snowboard boot for every rider and every terrain.
Iconic in style and equipped with a traditional lace-up construction, the V-66 is packed with features carefully crafted into an all-terrain boot with freestyle inclinations. The Tongue Lock Down system helps pull down the tongue as you tighten the boot at the instep to eliminate heel lift, and the Reach Around cuff strap attached to the inside shell of the boot allows snowboarders the choice of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue, providing a custom fit. The V-66 also features an internal wrap harness for a more personalized fit, Waffleflex outsoles for lightweight performance, heat-moldable Response liners for a nailed-in fit with precision response, and dual-density UltraCush V2 Footbeds for mechanical support and dampening.
- Response Liner: The Response liner offers a dialed-in fit from the get-go with precision response for any terrain or condition. Add to that the knowledge of Vans footwear development and construction experience and you'll get a liner that you love.
- Dual-density, heat moldable core
- Asymmetrical X-cage for nailed-in heel hold
- Exterior overlay support
- Closed seam micro suede cuff
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking lining
- Comfort Flex toe box
- V2 Footbed: Vans snowboard boots are grounded by Vans' premium footbeds, developed in-house with precise attention to detail. With uncompromising effectiveness in mechanical support and dampening, the V2 footbed is the foundation for ultimate and seamless riding comfort.
- Dual-density UltraCush™ Lite construction with forefoot and heel impact relief pads
- 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Airflow perforations
- WaffleFlex Outsole: WaffleFlex cherry-picks from technologies used on the Reverse Waffle and lighter Vans outsoles. The result is unprecedented calibration between dampening and energy return. Boardfeel, traction, and weight reduction are a given.
- UltraCrush™ Lite midsole construction for lightweight performance.
- Metatarsal flex grooves for increased feel and flex,
- Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for increased traction and optimum snow release.
Internal Wrap Harness: Customize your heel hold with the Internal Wrap Harness as it works in tandem with our comfort-driven liners to provide the best in personalized fit.
Reach Around: Much more than just a standard cuff strap, the Reach Around is attached to the inside shell of the boot and allows snowboarders the choice of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior of the tongue--providing a custom fit and varying response levels at your fingertips. Featured on the V-66, Implant, and Sequal boots.
Tongue Lock Down: The Tongue Lock Down system helps pull down the tongue as you tighten the boot at the instep, further eliminating heel lift in the process.