You have no items to compare.
Islay 14 LV Touring Kayak
The Islay LV opens up coastal adventure and inland touring potential to a smaller, lighter paddler, giving them the opportunity to enjoy nimble manoeuvring, stable hull and straight tracking performance on calm or more exposed waters. P&H heritage and Delphin like design features have really put it at the top of its class. Venture Islay & Islay LV are fitted with performance outfitting featuring a floating backrest to give a greater level of support.
Every Venture Kayak includes recycled material sourced from our scrap produced in our factory and from second hand kayaks, this allows us to effectively close the loop on our manufacturing process and helps to make us one of the greenest kayak manufacturers in the industry.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking..
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern: Carry all your gear with ease on calmer water.
- Rear weighting & squared off stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position: So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- Removable pod, 2 large hatches and paddle park: Store all your gear for longer trips.
- Deck elastics: Store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Fishing rod holder flats: For optional fishing rod holders
- Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit
- Rudder Ready: Optional rudder can be attached.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 220lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 35" Width - 18.9"
- Front Hatch: 9.5gals
- Rear Hatch: 18.8gals
Rudder: Can be attached
Claimed Weight: 51.4lbs