You have no items to compare.
Islay 14 Touring Kayak
The Venture Islay is the next wave of small touring kayaks. Taking design cues from P&H's ground-breaking Delphin, the Islay sets a new standard for the category.
The Islay features a long waterline for speed and tracking and an asymmetric hull that is nimble on edge. Solid stability gives beginning paddlers plenty of confidence and a roomy cockpit makes for comfortable all-day seating.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking..
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern: Carry all your gear with ease on calmer water.
- Rear weighting & squared off stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position: So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- Removable pod, 2 large hatches and paddle park: Store all your gear for longer trips.
- Deck elastics: Store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Fishing rod holder flats: For optional fishing rod holders.
- Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit
- Rudder Ready: Optional rudder can be attached.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 286lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 35" Width - 20"
- Front Hatch: 11.4gals
- Rear Hatch: 21.4gals
Rudder: Can be attached
Claimed Weight: 56.2lbs