You have no items to compare.
Jura MV Sea Kayak
The Jura is a stable, forgiving sea kayak that is at home on everything from coastal tours to short expeditions. Designed to introduce beginning paddlers to kayak touring and then grow with them as their skills develop, the Jura’s neutral hull tracks straight, yet is nimble on edge.
This high-performance kayak comes standard with Venture’s innovative new under-stern Skudder® system that functions as both a skeg and a rudder, depending on conditions.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V & moderate rocker: -Stable, safe and reliable. Gives stability, manoeuvrability, great tracking and control in all conditions.
- Long waterline for effortless cruising.
- Full volume bow to give lift in waves, to give you a drier ride.
- Slim stern to lock stern in to a wave and help the bow lift when surfing.
- Moderate high volume to carry all your gear with ease.
- Low cockpit back for easier rolling.
- Skudder®: Venture’s new revolutionary steerable skeg system. The Skudder® combines the simplicity of a skeg with the efficiency of an understern rudder. Bombproof durability and versatility make the Skudder® the best choice for controlling your kayak in all conditions. Available only on Venture kayaks.
- P&H performance seat, with Connect seat liner & Floating adjustable backrest to give a greater level of support and control
- Fully adjustable footrest system, that is quick and easy to adjust to fit a range of paddler sizes.
- Paddle park -keeps the paddle close at hand while fishing, bird watching or taking photos
- Deck elastics to store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Full Perimiter lines for safety
- Ergonomic cockpit position with high knee position -So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- 3 large hatches including the much loved day hatch behind the cockpit, so you can store all your gear for longer trips.
- Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit for easier entry and exit.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 242lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 30.1" Width - 18.7"
- Front Hatch: 14.5gals
- Day Hatch: 4.2gals
- Rear Hatch: 5.5gals
Claimed Weight: 59.5lbs