You have no items to compare.
Womens Shaman LV Climbing Shoes
Do you live on the edge? No, I mean literally. Does the thought of going vertical just soothe your soul? Then what the heck are you waiting for?! Strap into the Shaman LV and get your funky, otherworldly healing on!
Designed by Chris Sharma, in collaboration with Daila Ojeda, Steph Davis, Emily Harrington, Lisa Rands and Ashima Shiraishi.
- A low volume shoe designed for steep to overhanging rock climbing.
- Synthetic, non-stretch Synthratek upper.
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop straps are cleverly placed in opposing directions to ensure a snug, secure fit.
- VTR rand with strategically varying thicknesses for increased durability and performance.
- Cotton lined heel for a great next-to-skin feel.
- Microfiber in the forefoot provides comfort and lasting wear.
- Leather footbed supplies underfoot comfort.
- MX-P: 1mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole is designed to put the forefoot in a more comfortable position of power, as well as fill the dead space under the toes.
- "Knuckle Box" works together with the "Love Bump" to supply the big toe with room so it stays in the proper position.
- 4.2mm TRAX® high-friction rubber outsole for maximum performance and edging power over different rock types.