You have no items to compare.
303 Aerospace Protectant 10 Oz.
303 Aerospace Protectant is the most powerful UV screening protection ever made. Use it on everything from boats to apparel.
- Originally developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and is really helpful in prolonging the lifetime of your raft.
- Don't forget to use this on the latex gaskets in your paddling apparel.
- Does not contain any harmful silicone oils, which can dry out and damage surfaces.
- Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics.
- 303 is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
- Easy to use - just spray on and wipe dry!
- This is an environmentally safe water-based product that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils. It's non-toxic and biodegradable.
Use 303 Aerospace Protectant on:
- Inflatable boats: Pennel Orca®, Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet ski's
- Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers
- Plastics/acrylics/polycarbonates: Lexan® & acrylic panels/windows/windshields/covers
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers
- Sailcloth: Dacronr and monofilm