You have no items to compare.
Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak
Priced right and built to last, the Aire Tributary Tomcat Solo is a fun, stable kayak for paddlers just exploring the whitewater world. With vinyl bladders and a rugged PVC outer shell, this durable little inflatable will continue to be a reliable boat as your skills improve. A comfortable inflatable seat comes standard. The redesign features updated bow and stern dodgers, new logo, mesh drain system, improved shape, flip handles, welded seams and bow/stern d-rings.
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- One-year warranty
Hull Material: Vinyl badder protected by a rugged PVC outer shell
Claimed Weight: 32 lbs
Tube Diameter: 11.5"
Bow Rise x Stern Rise: 15"
2" Waterline: 84
Aire Chambers: 3
AIREcell Material: Vinyl
Fabric Denier x Material Weight: 1000
Seam Construction: Welded
Valve: Summit 2