You have no items to compare.
ASK Skate Ski Boots
After decades of producing high-end boots for world-class athletes and comfortable boots for devoted recreationists, Alpina has created the ASK Skate Boot as an in-between option for skate skiers who are seeking a happy medium between comfort and performance. Borrowing from both Alpina's Sport series and Competition series, the ASK boot combines a stiff boot flex and adjustable ankle support with an Anatomic Racing footbed to create a chassis that delivers power to your ski and gives you precise control without punishing your foot with a crushing race-oriented fit.
- Viking Last - Lasts for each type and category of shoe are developed according to the very specific functional requirements of the shoe and the desired level of comfort and grip. They are formed on the basis of experience, knowledge, skills and practices, and with the help of digital research (scanning) the large number of feet; they take in to account the huge variety and diversity of shapes of feet (metatharsal volume and width, heel volume and curvature of the heel arch, a vriety of shapes and positions of the bones of the ankle; height, size and curvature of the instep of the foot, etc.) Along with the design and shape of the internal soft part of the shoe, offering optimum grip so wide and narrow, as well as high and low forms of the feet.
- TX-Loop Lacing - The combination of laces and textile bands exploits the friction between lace and loop. This allows the efficient transfer of lacing forces through the entire foot and provides a strong yet comfortable grip between the shoe and the foot. Plus on-off is easy.
- Stiff Flex - Stiff flex - skating technique The shoe design, together with component parts and materials provides a high degree of flexural rigidity, which delivers maximum power and control using the skating technique.
- SK Cuff - Plastic, power strap; good stiffness and lateral stability, superior comfort, adjustable ankle grip
- Plastic Heel Counter - The plastic heel counter provides good grip and offers a stable foothold in the heel and prevents heel movements; also adapts to various foot shapes and heel volumes. Improves torsional stability of the shoe, thus ensuring better power transfer to the ski
- Heel Fit Adjustment - Simply use the control handle to adjust the boot heel shape, which allows indivual adjustment of the heel grip between the shoe and the heel, providing more comfort while running.
- Gaiter - One-piece seamless, covers shoe and lower leg completely, water-tight, with water-tight zipper, elastic; protects against cold, water, moisture and snow, shoe instep adaptable to different foot shapes
- Anatomic Footbed - Insole contributes significantly to the vertical stability of the foot, providing a high level of comfort and improves the thermal inslulation of the shoe.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Thinsulate insulation provides up to twice as much thermal shoe insulation. Even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions it provides the foot with maximum thermal comfort.
- Check out product specs for a detailed sizing guide
Upper Material: Synthetic
Binding Compatibility: NNN
Sole: NNN R3 PU
Liner: Thinsulate Insulation
|US Mens Shoe Size||US Womens Shoe Size||US Kids Size||Euro Size||Mondo Point Size (mm)|