You have no items to compare.
T20 Touring XC Ski Boots
When you're ready to venture off the Nordic tack and explore the scenic backcountry, choose the Alpina T20 Touring Ski Boots and blaze your own trail. The soft flex shines when setting an efficient track through soft and deep snow, while the boot's plastic heel counter provides enough rigidity to maintain a consistent and powerful glide when you're backtracking on your own trail. The anatomic footbed is designed to keep your feet super comfy during those longer tours, and the Thinsulate insulation works to keep your feet nice and warm where ever your skis take you.
- Viking Last - Lasts for each type and category of shoe are developed according to the very specific functional requirements of the shoe and the desired level of comfort and grip. They are formed on the basis of experience, knowledge, skills and practices, and with the help of digital research (scanning) the large number of feet; they take in to account the huge variety and diversity of shapes of feet (metatharsal volume and width, heel volume and curvature of the heel arch, a vriety of shapes and positions of the bones of the ankle; height, size and curvature of the instep of the foot, etc.) Along with the design and shape of the internal soft part of the shoe, offering optimum grip so wide and narrow, as well as high and low forms of the feet.
- TX-Loop Lacing - The combination of laces and textile bands exploits the friction between lace and loop. This allows the efficient transfer of lacing forces through the entire foot and provides a strong yet comfortable grip between the shoe and the foot. Plus on-off is easy.
- Soft Flex - Soft flex - classic technique The shoe design, together with component parts and materials provides a high degree of flexural rigidity, which delivers maximum power and control using the classical technique.
- Plastic Heel Counter - The plastic heel counter provides good grip and offers a stable foothold in the heel and prevents heel movements; also adapts to various foot shapes and heel volumes. Improves torsional stability of the shoe, thus ensuring better power transfer to the ski
- Gaiter - One-piece seamless, covers shoe and lower leg completely, water-tight, with water-tight zipper, elastic; protects against cold, water, moisture and snow, shoe instep adaptable to different foot shapes
- Anatomic Footbed - Insole contributes significantly to the vertical stability of the foot, providing a high level of comfort and improves the thermal inslulation of the shoe.
- Thinsulate - Thinsulate insulation provides up to twice as much thermal shoe insulation. Even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions it provides the foot with maximum thermal comfort.
- Check product specs for a detailed sizing chart
Upper Material: Synthetic
Binding Compatibility: NNN T3 Auto
Sole: NNN T3
Liner: Thinsulate insulation
|US Mens Shoe Size||US Womens Shoe Size||US Kids Size||Euro Size||Mondo Point Size (mm)|