You have no items to compare.
T5 Plus Nordic XC Ski Boots - 2015
Alpina T5 Plus Nordic Cross Country Ski Boots will keep you warm and comfortable on the coldest days of winter. With the Thinsulate Insulation you can expect a breathable, moisture-resistant material that traps heat inside the boot so your toes can stay nice and cozy warm. The T4 Touring Sole is designed to give you optimal comfort to reduce foot fatigue. The Center Zipper with Lace Cover keeps the laces ice free. The Alpina T5 Plus Nordic Cross Country Ski Boots is a comfortable and warm boot with a soft flex that will you'll want to have on your next adventure out on the trails.
- Soft Flex - Soft flex - classic technique The shoe design, together with component parts and materials provides a high degree of flexural rigidity, which delivers maximum power and control using the classical technique.
- Gaiter - One-piece seamless, covers shoe and lower leg completely, water-tight, with water-tight zipper, elastic; protects against cold, water, moisture and snow, shoe instep adaptable to different foot shapes
- Anatomic Footbed - Insole contributes significantly to the vertical stability of the foot, providing a high level of comfort and improves the thermal inslulation of the shoe.
- TX-Loop Lacing - The combination of laces and textile bands exploits the friction between lace and loop. This allows the efficient transfer of lacing forces through the entire foot and provides a strong yet comfortable grip between the shoe and the foot. Plus on-off is easy.
- Viking Last - Lasts for each type and category of shoe are developed according to the very specific functional requirements of the shoe and the desired level of comfort and grip. They are formed on the basis of experience, knowledge, skills and practices, and with the help of digital research (scanning) the large number of feet; they take in to account the huge variety and diversity of shapes of feet (metatarsal volume and width, heel volume and curvature of the heel arch, a vriety of shapes and positions of the bones of the ankle; height, size and curvature of the instep of the foot, etc.) Along with the design and shape of the internal soft part of the shoe, offering optimum grip so wide and narrow, as well as high and low forms of the feet.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Thinsulate insulation provides up to twice as much thermal shoe insulation. Even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions it provides the foot with maximum thermal comfort.
- Check out the product specs for a detailed sizing chart
Upper Material: Synthetic
Binding Compatibility: NNN T3 Auto
Sole: NNN T4
Liner: Thinsulate Insulation
|US Mens Shoe Size||US Womens Shoe Size||US Kids Size||Euro Size||Mondo Point Size (mm)|