You have no items to compare.
Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Shoe - Men's
The updated version of Altra's original trail shoe features a trimmed down layer that offers added flexibility and comfort and a simplified lacing system for improved micro-adjustment. Like all previous versions, the Lone Peak 4.5 includes all of the Altra trail shoe must-haves like StoneGuard™, MaxTrac™, Balanced Cushioning and the FootShape™ toe box. To top off the update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot.
- Balanced Cushioning - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- FootShape™ Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- GaiterTrap™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TrailClaw™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MaxTrac™ - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
Stack Height: 25 mm
Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh