You have no items to compare.
Superior 4 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
The Superior 4 takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. The upper has been completely redesigned in a wrap-around style for added security and support; the midsole features Altra’s proprietary Quantic™ foam, while the outsole is now made of Altra's sticky MaxTrac™ rubber. To top it off, the rounded heel and improved lug pattern is made to fly down the trail with ease and speed.
- Balanced Cushioning - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Footshape™ Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Gaitertrap™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Trailclaw™ - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Quantic™ - Quantic™ was inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO™ with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
Upper Material: Seamless wrap-around engineered knit
Midsole Material: Quantic™
Outsole Material: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
Stack Height: 21 mm
Heel to Toe Offset: 0
Claimed Weight: 7.9 oz / 244 g