You have no items to compare.
Lone Peak 4 Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Altra's original trail shoe got some fresh new updates to make this version better than ever! First off, the upper is not only more breathable but more durable and secure, it features a static webbing cinch strap at the midfoot, a sandpaper textured toe cap, and improved drainage holes. The outsole got a complete makeover with decoupled TrailClaw and multi-directional, carved lugs for increased traction and reduced weight. And just in case all the new features didn't already have you stoked, the StoneGuard is completely new and now resembles the skeletal structure of a foot for dynamic flexibility and better performance.
- Footshape Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Fit4Her - The Fit4Her technology means they customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Zero Drop Platform - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- 4-Point Gaitertrap - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Maxtrac - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Stoneguard - Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- A-Bound Cushioning - Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Trailclaw - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
Upper Material: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
Midsole Material: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound
Stack Height: 25 mm
Heel to Toe Offset: 0
Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g