Tango Fiberglass 2 Piece Straight Kayak Paddle
The Tango Fiberglass’ multi-laminate fiberglass blades are truly hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding. Along with its all-carbon T-700 shaft, the Tango Fiberglass paddle has a super light swing weight yet is strong and very durable. The Tango Fiberglass is available in a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111.
- Designed for a low-angle touring kayak stroke. Perfect for recreational and touring kayakers
- Lighter than comparable models by 2 oz, the smoothest forward stroke kayaking comes compliments of the Tango Fiberglass.
- Compression Molded Fiberglass Blade - Hand-crafted multi-laminate fiberglass blades provide an effortless, flutter-free stroke for all-day paddling.
- T-700 Carbon Shaft - provides a super lightweight swing weight and comfortable, confident hold.
- 26 oz Weight - Shop around, there's nothing lighter at this price point.
- Posi-Lok Ferrule, 100% Carbon - Infinite adjustability comes standard in the external, corrosion-free, tight fitting Posi-Lok ferrule.
- Shaft Type: 2 Piece, Straight
- Shaft Diameter: Standard
- Shaft Lengths: 215cm, 220cm
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Blade Feather Angle: Infinite with Posi-Lok Ferrule
- Blade Shape: Kayaking
- Blade Dimensions: 6.6" x 17.9"
- Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in.
- Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
- Weight: 26.0 oz.
- Made in: Osceola, WI USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year