You have no items to compare.
Columbia XP Tandem XL Inflatable Kayak
The Columbia Series is designed for recreational touring and all-around use for paddlers. Loaded with convenient features, Columbia XP are among the most popular boats. The long waterline, flat rocker and fine, piercing bow provide outstanding tracking ability and great glide to cover long distances with ease, so you can get on the water faster. The XP floor™ construction uses an inflatable chamber with Aquaglide proprietary X-beam Technology that mimics that of a sturdy hard shell kayak. Aquaglide's custom made Duratex™hull material is blended with rugged 600d polyester for long-life and UV protection so that you can enjoy your kayak for years of adventures to come. The integrated Splash-Guards™ positioned fore and aft help keep paddlers dry while ample accessory straps grace the bow and stern for easy stowage of all your gear essentials. The sturdy molded handles are positioned around the boat for easy boarding and transport.
Aquaglide also made sure that their Durable Core™ seats will provide you with the utmost comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system. Fin system includes stiff, foiled performance fin with unique quick-release for easy setup. Convenient travel backpack included. Pump sold separately.
- Accessory Strap: Adjustable elastic straps keep gear close at hand while underway.
- Backstraps: Backstraps help to adjust the Core™ seat to your needs and comfort.
- Splashguard™: Protects the cockpit and helps keep paddlers dry.
- Saddle Seat: Compact saddle provides third-passenger seating without being in the way.
- Quick Release Fin: Stiff, durable, high-performance fin connects with convenient quick-release.
- Paddle Keeper: Handy paddle keepers retain the paddle so hands are free for other tasks.
- Molded Handle: Sturdy molded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- Infinite Adjustment: Allows for infinite fine-tuning of seat and accessory positions.
- Foot Rest: Adjustable foot rest improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- D-Rings: Heavy duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Core Seat: Durable Core™ seats will provide you with the utmost comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps.
- Cockpit Drain: Allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- Boston Valve: Common Boston valve fitting for easy inflation / deflation.
- XP™ Floor: Rugged 600d polyester cover provides comfort, performance and excellent UV protection for 24 gauge internal PVC bladders. Duratex™ bottom material offers strength and durability below the waterline. Aquaglide’s proprietary XP floor™ uses X-beam Technology to produce a stiff, durable PVC beam floor for excellent performance and value. Best suited for recreational paddling, occasional travel, touring or those most interested in a balance of comfort, performance and value. Found on Columbia™ XP, Chinook™ XP, Panther™ XP and Rogue™ XP Series.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty: 1-year Limited Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects.
- Length: 14'6" (442 cm)
- Width: 38" (97 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Includes: 1 Columbia Kayak, 2 Core seats, 1 Quick-Release Fin, 2 Footrest, 2 Splash-Guard inserts, 1 Saddle seat, 1 Transport Bag, Repair kit, 4 PVC Rod Holder Sleeves, 4 Backstraps