You have no items to compare.
Klickitat HB Two Inflatable Kayak
The Klickitat is the ultimate thrill seeker’s inflatable kayak. Created with a traditional river running outline this kayak series has exceptional stability with ample rocker for maneuverability and control in rough water. These boats combine Aquaglide's tough Duratex™ tube construction and Hard-Bottom™ floor design for an expedition grade boat that will let you tackle whitewater with confidence. The Klickitat’s hull construction provides long-lasting performance for whatever comes your way and the high-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom platform that feels every bit as stiff and responsive as a hard shell kayak. The plentiful cockpit drains give you the freedom to configure the boat for self-draining (white water), or dry use, as conditions dictate. There are also ample cockpit tie-downs so that you can pack all the gear you need and then some. Combine these features with the Rugged Core™ seats that include a high backrest, mesh storage pocket, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft support straps and an infinite adjustment system and you’ll be more than ready to explore new and exciting rivers and rapids. High-performance fin system includes stiff, durable, foiled fin with unique quick-release for easy setup.
- Backstraps help to adjust the Core™ seat to your needs and comfort.
- Cockpit Drain allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- Durable Core™ seats will provide you with the utmost comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps.
- Heavy duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Adjustable foot rests improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- HB™ Floor: Expedition-grade Duratex™ material provides unmatched durability and performance. High-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom™ platform that is incredibly stiff and responsive. HB floor supports up to 12 psi (0,83 bar) air pressure for a hull that is as stiff as fiberglass and stable enough to stand up in. Best suited for performance paddling, expedition use, outfitters or anyone who demands the very best in quality and performance. Found on Chelan™ HB, Blackfoot™ HB and Klickitat™ HB Series.
- HR Valve: High-pressure spring valve uses common Halkey-Roberts type fitting.
- Infinite Adjustment allows for fine-tuning of seat and accessory positions.
- Molded Handle - Sturdy molded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- Quick Release Fin - Stiff, durable, high-performance fin connects with convenient quick-release.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty - 1-year Limited Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects.
Hull Material: 500 denier, 600G Duratex Reinforced PVC
Tube Material: 1000 denier, 850GSM Duratex Reinforced PVC
Floor Material: HB Reinforced 8cm Drop Stitch
Length: 12' 6" (381 cm)
Width: 36" (91 cm)
Maximum Load: 600 lbs (272 kg)
Fin: Foiled, Quick-release
Claimed Weight: 36.1 lbs (16.4 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year