You have no items to compare.
Aries 150 Sea Kayak
The Aries is ideal for anyone looking for a versatile, lightweight and stable kayak to explore the coast. Its Delphin features will excite those looking for a kayak to trip out to tide races to play the sea but the Aries will cater for the day paddler and those that weekend from their kayak will not be disappointed.
- Wide planing hull with smooth chines: Stable forgiving and great for surfing.
- Rocker: Creates super manoeuvrability around rocks gardens and aids surfing.
- Bow Volume: Helps quick resurfacing in turbulent water and helps punch through waves in the surf.
- Squared off Stern: Creates a long water line for speed and tracking, helps bow lift when surfing.
- Low back Deck and cockpit: Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Large rear and fore hatch: Lots of day tripping storage.
- Rear Day hatch: Keep essential gear close to hand.
- Skeg Aids: tracking capabilities in cross winds.
Glass Fiber - Diolen
- P&H's most widely requested option balances weight, stiffness and durability. It offers superb impact resistance and can be easily repaired if damaged. The deck is also glass fiber with added reinforcement around the cockpit (for deep water rescues) and footrest mountings. It offers superb resistance to impact, abrasion, puncture and tearing. Their toughest, stiffest and most durable construction suitable for the most challenging expeditions or hardest working coaches.
*Please call for color selection*
Hull Material: Diolen - glass fiber
Maximum Load: 230lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: Length - 32" Width - 16.5"
- Front Hatch: 11.7gals
- Day Hatch: 9.4gals
- Rear Hatch: 13.5gals
- Mini Hatch: 1.1gals
Claimed Weight: 50.7lbs