You have no items to compare.
Aspect 24 Snowshoes
The Atlas Aspect snowshoe paves the way for a new winter backcountry experience with its lightweight, packable design.
Available in two different lengths, both with our streamlined Pack-Flat™ bindings to accommodate larger mountaineering and snowboarding boots, the Aspect men’s snowshoe will fit easily into any kit. You’ll crush the approach to your next summit, ice crag, or backcountry line thanks to the Aspect’s top-end, independently-sprung Holey-1 toe crampon and full-length, saw-tooth traction that provide complete grip on all angles. On steep ascents, this shoe’s curved Heel Lift bar eases calf fatigue, and its streamlined Infinity Decking maximizes contact. The Aspect was designed for the true backcountry enthusiast.
Atlas engineers developed the Backcountry Adventure Series to deliver nothing less than the benchmark in backcountry snowshoeing.
- Reactiv-Trac Construction: Atlas’ innovative ReactiV-Trac™ construction integrates the classic flex of an elliptically-formed nose with the perimeter traction of a serrated t-frame. The snowshoes’ stout SLS straps flex the system’s tubular nose allowing the binding, crampon, and frame to conform and articulate independently with the terrain, providing unparalleled performance and the most confident footing available.
- PackFlat Bindings: Designed for backcountry snowboarding and climbing, the new PackFlat™binding features quick-lashing urethane straps that are fully field-replaceable with the included BC Utility Strap. Able to accommodate bigger snowboard boots, the bindings collapse flat for easy storage in your pack.
- Infinity Decking: Designed to optimize surface area while also protecting the deck from abrasion Infinity Decking integrates the deck below and inside the frame with a unique construction that eliminates frame wrap in a sleek, seamless design.
- BC Utility Strap: Included with all Atlas Backcountry Adventure snowshoes the BC Utility Strap can be used to secure your snowshoes to your pack, lash together other gear, or carry as an backup strap for the field-replaceable PackFlat™ Binding or any other emergency situation.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Holey-1 Toe Crampon: Atlas' top-end traction, the Holey-1 uses shovel-shaped stainless steel prongs for better hold and sharp ice tips for superior bite on frozen slopes.
Decking: Infinity Decking
Crampon Material: Stainless Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 4.12 lbs (1.87 kg)
Heel Risers: Yes, Heel Lift Bar
Length: 24 Inches (61 cm)
Surface Area: 163 sq in (1052 sq cm)
Optimal Load: 100-190 lbs (45-86 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime