You have no items to compare.
Endeavor 24 Snowshoes
The Atlas Endeavor represents true snowshoe innovation and delivers a new kind of winter backcountry experience.
Atlas engineers developed the Backcountry Adventure Series to deliver nothing less than the benchmark in backcountry snowshoeing.
The Endeavor breaks the mold of traditional Atlas design standards, integrating a traditional elliptical foredeck with a PVC-free composite tail for durability and versatility. Reactiv-Trac™ construction works with the Spring-Loaded™ Suspension and traction rails to allow the binding, crampon, and frame to each articulate independently, allowing for easier travel over inconsistent terrain and maintaining performance through soft snow. Atlas built in their ultralight and ultra-packable Pack-Flat™ binding to top off this ultimate do-everything snowshoe.
- Reactiv Frame: Atlas' most recent patent, the variable forming of their 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- PackFlat Bindings: Designed for backcountry snowboarding and climbing, the new PackFlat™binding features quick-lashing urethane straps that are fully field-replaceable with the included BC Utility Strap. Able to accommodate bigger snowboard boots, the bindings collapse flat for easy storage in your pack.
- Holey-1 Toe Crampon: Atlas' top-end traction, the Holey-1 uses shovel-shaped stainless steel prongs for better hold and sharp ice tips for superior bite on frozen slopes.
- Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Atlas BC Utility Strap: Included with all Atlas Backcountry Adventure snowshoes the BC Utility Strap can be used to secure your snowshoes to your pack, lash together other gear, or carry as an backup strap for the field-replaceable PackFlat™ Binding or any other emergency situation.
Deck Material: Infinity Synthetic
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
Crampon Material: Tempered Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 4.05 lbs (1.84 kg)
Heel Risers: Yes, Heel Lift Bar
Length: 24 Inches
Surface Area: 158 sq in (1019 sq cm)
Optimal Load: 100-180 lbs (45-82 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime