You have no items to compare.
Elektra Serrate 23 Snowshoes - Women's
Taking you deeper and further than ever before, the Serrate delivers uncompromised performance and comfort thanks to its aggressive traction and precision fit. With the stainless steel Zodiac toe crampon and tempered steel Stabilock rear traction, you are guaranteed secure grip on icy, slippery terrain.
- Reactiv Frame - Their most recent patent, the variable forming of our 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Elektra Design - The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Atlas' Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, their binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Nytex Decking - Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Wrapp Pro Binding - The men's and women's Wrapp™ Pro bindings feature FlowTape™ silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
- Zodiac Toe Crampon
- Spring-Loaded Suspension - An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Heel Lift Bar - On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
Deck Material: Nytex
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
Crampon Material: Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 3.70 lbs (1.68 kg)
Heel Risers: Yes
Surface Area: 145 sq in (935 sq cm)
Optimal Load: 80-160 lbs (36-73 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime against defects