You have no items to compare.
Elektra Treeline 23 Snowshoes - Women's
Standing atop the Trail Series, the Treeline and Elektra Treeline are packed with features to tackle your favorite winter hikes, with the lightweight, smooth-striding design of Light-RideTM Suspension (LRS), comfort of the Wrapp Lux binding, and confidence of advanced aft traction, to take you to the treeline and beyond.
- Reactiv Frame - Their most recent patent, the variable forming of their 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Elektra Design - The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Atlas' Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, their binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Nytex Decking - Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Wrapp Lux Binding - The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA passing for long lasting comfort, and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely.
- All-Trac Toe Crampon - The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Advanced Aft Traction - Their surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
- Light-Ride Suspension - Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Heel Lift Bar - On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
Deck Material: Nytex
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
Crampon Material: Steel
Snowshoe Weight: 3.78 lbs (1.71 kg)
Heel Risers: Yes
Surface Area: 145 sq in (935 sq cm)
Optimal Load: 80-160 lbs (36-73 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime against defects